Linarducci & Butler is a Delaware law office that limits our law practice to helping clients in applying for and receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits. (We serve clients throughout Delaware, Eastern Shore Maryland, Southern New Jersey, and Southeastern Pennsylvania). At Linarducci & Butler, our attorneys, Gary Linarducci & Steven Butler, are committed to providing our clients with the services that they need and deserve when working with the Social Security Administration to obtain Social Security disability.
Our disability lawyers are available to help you with:
- Filing an initial application (apply for disability benefits) for Social Security disability benefits (Supplemental Security Income/SSI or Social Security Disability Insurance/SSDI);
- To explain the difference between Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income payments, and to make sure you are applying for the right benefit program;
- To assist you in completing forms for your Social Security Disability claim;
- To obtain status information from the Disability Determination Service;
- To compile medical evidence from your treating physicians and healthcare providers to help prove you are disabled;
- To appeal your Social Security Administration disability denial; and
- To advise individuals that are considering disability benefits or disability retirement on the advantage of disability benefits as opposed to early retirement (or in addition to a disability pension).
Please contact our office to schedule a free initial consultation. We are conveniently located in New Castle, Delaware and we are easily accessible for clients in Wilmington, Newark, Dover, Hockessin, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, and the rest of Delaware. We also assist clients with Social Security Disability Claims in Southeastern Pennsylvania (Chester, West Chester, Kennett Square, Media and beyond), Southern New Jersey, and Eastern Shore Maryland. Our attorneys/lawyers are willing to meet with clients at any level of the Social Security Disability/SSI process and determine if we can assist. Choose local Delaware attorneys to help assist with your disability claim/application!