Gary Linarducci is a Delaware lawyer that limits his law practice to helping clients in applying for and receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits. (He serves clients throughout Delaware, Eastern Shore Maryland, Southern New Jersey, and Southeastern Pennsylvania). His is committed to providing clients with the services that they need and deserve when working with the Social Security Administration to obtain Social Security disability.
Gary can help you with:
- Filing an initial application for Social Security disability benefits (Supplemental Security Income/SSI or Social Security Disability Insurance/SSDI);
- Explaining the difference between Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income payments, and to make sure you are applying for the right benefit program;
- Completing forms for your Social Security Disability claim;
- Obtaining status information from the Disability Determination Service;
- Compiling medical evidence from your treating physicians and healthcare providers to help prove you are disabled; and
- Appealling your Social Security Administration disability denial.
Please contact his office to schedule a free initial consultation. Gary’s office is conveniently located in New Castle, Delaware in the same building as the New Castle Delaware Social Security Administration building. Gary is willing to meet with clients at any level of the Social Security Disability/SSI process and determine if he can assist.