The initial application for Social Security disability benefits is very important. Failure to provide the Social Security Administration with pertinent facts or complete information may result in your application for Social Security Disability Insurance (“SSDI”) or Supplemental Security Income (“SSI”) payments being denied.
Our office is available to assist individuals that are applying for Social Security Disability Insurance/SSI. If we are able to offer our assistance to you, we usually even can help you complete the application in our office.
Before applying for benefits, it is important that you understand what you have to prove in order to be found disabled, and that you understand all the requirements of the Social Security Disability Programs. The following articles provide information that is helpful when you are considering an application for disability benefits and/or SSI.
- Early Retirement or Social Security Disability
- Disability Benefits For Displaced Workers As A Result Of Recent Plant Closings
- 10 Things to Know Before Applying for Social Security Disability
- Improving Your Social Security Disability Claim Before Applying
- Working While Applying for Disability Benefits
After you decide to apply for benefits, it is important that you are aware that you have a right to legal representation. An attorney can provide insight and guidance in the Social Security process. The following articles describe the process that is used in our office to become a client, and why it is helpful to have legal representation for your disability claim.
- Advantages of Being Represented for Social Security Disability/SSI Claim
- The Initial Consultation Appointment for Social Security Disability/SSI Representation
- Information Needed at Initial Consultation Appointment for Social Security Disability/SSI
- Attorney Legal Fees for Social Security Disability SSI Representation
If you decide that you want the assistance of an attorney for your Social Security Claim, please call our office at (302)613-0707 to schedule a free initial consultation, or use our contact form to request additional information. We are available to provide you with an evaluation of your claim and assist you with filing your initial application for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits and/or Supplemental Security Income payments. Our lawyers limit their entire practice to Social Security Disability claims and our staff is knowledgeable in the requirements of all the Social Security disability programs. We help clients in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania obtain Social Security Disability Benefits.